Get accurate data through our Crowd.
We understand what people are really saying by looking at relevance, sentiment and topics behind the conversations.
Our products add value
across the board
Executive Decision Making
Accurate data is a game-changer. You can’t afford to react or make decisions based on misleading data. Furthermore, having an accurate read on how your customers really feel about you, and more specifically why they feel the way they do, enables you to hold your various departments accountable for making changes they know will affect their customers positively.
- Stay on top of developments in your industry through market sentiment analysis.
- Understand your customers key concerns through topic analysis.
- Track ROI through your marketing departments social campaigns.
- Compare your competitor’s performance against that of your own company.
- Analyse department performance levels against established KPIs.
BrandsEye offers a single platform with the ability to not only monitor your consumer engagement, but to build actionable insights and learning opportunities from past experiences. Be proactive and react quickly to prevent a potential client communication crisis.
- Monitor response times on individual posts as well as an average response time across all engagement. Benchmark your speed of response against that of your competitors and become the most assistive brand in the industry.
- Identify key areas of stress for those engaging with your brand online and formulate active response strategies to minimise damage to your brand.
- Observe your team’s online performance to identify key strengths and weaknesses within each community manager. Assist them in developing their online engagement skills.
- Monitor the most popular times of day in which your consumers are most active and ensure you are online at the right times to monitor a potential crisis.
- Measure churn, change in sentiment, referrals, volume in incoming/outgoing engagements and more.
Listening in to organic conversation about how people think and feel, opens up a world of market research capabilities and BrandsEye can support your efforts in doing so accurately.
- Content creation and product development based on audience and market needs.
- Entry into new markets is more informed when you have better knowledge of the consumer on the ground – especially when looking at new markets in data-scarce areas like Africa.
- Feedback from the youth and emerging markets has become easier due to mobile penetration and uptake of social media. Get insights through effective social listening and find out what consumers really think.
- The BrandsEye’s Crowd, our team of qualified contributors, is able to process vast amounts of unstructured data and sort it to the topic or brand at hand. This ensures the data provided reflects what the consumer is actually saying.
BrandsEye offers marketing professionals access to accurate data and invaluable insight into their activities, campaigns across all channels from social to broadcast media. Measure your ROI on campaigns and understand how your brand is really performing against the rest of the market.
- Accurately report on campaign reach.
- Report, react and capitalise on what influencers are saying about your brand.
- Track and streamline ROI more effectively from accurate cost per engagement data.
- Create more engaging content by observing how your target audience responds to the different types of content you publish.
- React to consumers’ sentiment towards your brand and campaigns.
- Benchmark progress against your competitors.
The wrong message from the right person can wreak reputational havoc with even the most established brand. PR professionals need to be aware of what’s being said across multiple platforms to ensure the conversation is managed effectively.
- Managing a crisis is hard, especially when situations go viral. BrandsEye will notify you of surges in volume and negative or positive sentiment to ensure you can react quickly and effectively.
- Stay on top of the conversation, track what is said around the company, their profile in the market and changes in your landscape.
- Find out what influencers are saying in your industry and help shape the conversation.
- Measure the efficacy of your investment in brand ambassadors.
- Monitor and manage internal stakeholders and ensure they are portraying a positive image of your brand.