Our products add value
across the board
Better informed executive decision making
Accurate opinion data is a game-changer. The rapid and wide adoption of social media platforms has transformed how opinion and news is communicated. This can no longer be ignored – rather it is a rich, representative source of unsolicited and spontaneous opinion that uniquely informs judgement. Having an accurate read on how your customers or stakeholders really feel about you, and more specifically why they feel the way they do, enables you to hold your managers accountable and measure the impact of subsequent changes.
- Using opinion mining analysis, stay abreast of developments in your industry.
- Understand your customer's key concerns through topic analysis.
- Track ROI across all your key departments.
- Compare your competitor’s performance against that of your own organisation.
- Analyse department performance-levels against established KPIs.
Cutting-edge market research
Mining organic conversations about how people think and feel opens up a world of market research capabilities, and BrandsEye can support your efforts in accurately doing so.
- Connect content creation and product development to audience and market needs.
- Enter new markets with an informed viewpoint, using real-time knowledge of the consumer. This is especially valuable when looking at new markets in traditionally data-scarce regions.
- Gathering feedback from the youth and emerging markets in particular has become easier due to mobile penetration and uptake of social media. Our regionally diverse and trained Crowd is able to understand local nuance to accurately interpret sentiment and conversation themes to help you understand the motivations hidden in this unstructured data.
Responsive, real time client service
We offer a single platform with the ability to monitor your organisation’s engagement, and build actionable insights and learning opportunities from past experiences. This enables you to be proactive and nimble in a potential crisis.
- Improve response times by benchmarking your speed against that of your competitors and become the most proactive, responsive organisation in the industry.
- Identify key areas of stress for those engaging with you online and formulate active response strategies to minimise reputational damage.
- Monitor the most popular times of day in which your consumers are most active and ensure you are online at the right times to monitor a potential crisis.
- Improve customer retention by measuring churn, change in sentiment, referrals, and volume in incoming/outgoing engagements.
State of the art marketing
We offer marketing professionals access to accurate data and invaluable insight into their activities and campaigns across all channels, from social to broadcast media. Measure your ROI on campaigns and understand how your organisation is really performing against the competition.
- Online reputation management – we tell you how people really feel about your organisation, giving you an up-to-date view of your brand health.
- Report, react and capitalise on what influencers are saying about you.
- Create more engaging content by observing how your target audience responds to the different types of content you publish.
- React and respond to the needs of your market's, based on sentiment towards your organisation.
- Benchmark progress against your competitors.
Informed crisis management and PR
The wrong message can wreak reputational havoc with even the most established organisation. PR and communication departments need to be on top of what’s being said across multiple platforms to effectively manage the conversation.
- Stay on top of the conversation, track what is said about your organisation or brand, and profile market changes impacting your landscape.
- Find out what influencers are saying in your industry and help shape the conversation.
- Measure the efficacy of your investment in brand ambassadors.
- Monitor and manage internal stakeholders and ensure a consistent positive image is being promoted.